Saturday, June 18, 2011

Planning for Summer

Today a made a quick trip to Co-op as I found out that they were clearing out their Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers. That being said, I actually use Cloth Diapers 95% of the time, however, this summer we are going on 2 separate week long camping trips and the way I figure it, why pay full price for diposable diapers just before a camping trip when I can plan ahead and get them cheap? This is also the reason that I bought 6 packages of hot dogs on my previous trip.....there ain't nothing like hotdogs roasted over an open fire....

  • 3 x Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers Regular $15.99 (Co-op has outragous prices!) onsale for $9 less $3 coupons attched to the package ( too bad I couldn't doupble them up with my $2.50 coupons!) = $18 Saved $29.97

I also swung by No Frills

  • Purex Laundry detergent Regular $5.99 onsale for $3.47 less $3 off coupon = $.47 Saved $5.52
  • Dove bar soap Regular $1.99 onsale for $1 and Dove shampoo Regular $4.99 onsale for $3 less $2 off WUB2 dove products = $2 Saved $4.99

Total Puchased : $60.94
Total Paid : $20.47

No comments:

Post a Comment