Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bring on BBQ season!

After an exciting morning of what I now call "Dumpster Reaching"(standing on a milk crate and reaching in for the papers) and collecting 22 coupon inserts that were in yesterdays paper( Why pay for a news paper when you can get it for free the next day right?) I had a plan to head to Superstore to get bottles of BBQ sauce for $.50. Before heading there I decided to swing by Walmart to see if they had gotten any more of the Ziploc bags in stock, which they hadn't, but the BBq sauce that I was after was there and would end up being FREE!! Heres's what I got:
  • 24 bottles of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce @ $2.00 each = $48.00 less 24 $2 off coupons = FREE Saved $48
  • 4 packages of Majesta Toilet paper(the equivalent of 132 single rolls) regular $10.98 each.Onsale for $5.98 each less 2x $5 off WUB2= $13.92 Saved $30

Total purchased : $91.92
Total paid: $13.92

The BBQ sauce does not expire until July 2012 so we are set! And why the hell were those papers in the garbage anyway shouldn't I have been "reaching" into some sort of recycling bin????

No comments:

Post a Comment