Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Stockpile and Incredible Savings

I did my very first shopping trip in this new couponing adventure on April 22, 2011, and as of May 29th I have saved my family just over $800!! As a Family of five we currently have a $800 per month grocery budget, and in the past I was spending this amount and was only able to get exactly what we needed and no more. By using coupons, in the past 5 weeks I have been able to feed my family and been able to stock up on items that we use. Here is what is currently in my stockpile:
5 packages of diapers
14 boxes of baby wipes
1 case of ready to use formula
1 can of powdered formula
7 bottles of laundry detergent
2 bottles of dishsoap
2 finish quantum diswasher kits
20 boxes if sandwhich bags (and another 20 given to family members)
4 boxes of freezer bags
4 boxes of cereal
21 bottles of BBQ sauce (5 bottles given to family members)
15 cans of pasta sauce
2 jars of pickles
6 bottles of mustard
6 cans of soup
5 boxes of pasta
4 months worth of multivitamins
3 months worth of low dose asprin
1 box of cold and flu medicine ( 1 box given to family members)
1 bottle of Tylenol arthritis given to my mom
10 bottles of mens body wash
2 bottles of bodywash
1 bar of soap
3 bottles of shampoo
2 bottles of conditioner
1 box of haircolor
3 x shaving cream
2 bottles of bug spray
5 bottles of mouthwash
263 rolls of toilet paper
3 salmons
4 whole chickens
5 meals of porkchops
1 roast
1 package of beef stew meat
3 packages of ground turkey
5 packages of hotdogs
1 meal of steak
1 meal of chicken breasts
5 hams
2 packages of hotdog buns
7 loaves of bread
1 bag of buns





I have spent no more than what I have in my monthly grocery budget, and have been able to purchase nearly double that amount!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment